Terms & Conditions Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Pay 1 Remit app. By accessing or using the app or by using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the application and immediately terminate your use of the services. Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Service The Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time, the "Agreement" is a legal contract between you, an individual customer, member, user, or beneficiary of this service of at least 18 years of age ("You"), and Mindsarray Technologies Pvt. Ltd. having its registered office At 24, 1st Main, Teachers Colony, Kormangala, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560034 and headquartered at 726, Raheja's Metroplex (IJIMIMA), Link Road, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064. PAY1 is a platform owned by Mindsarray Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "MTPL"). MTPL is the owner of the website www.pay1.in, PAY1 mobile application, PAY1 WAP site (Collectively referred to as "PAY1") hence all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit of MTPL. PAY1 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the "Terms & Conditions" link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the "Site" may introduce. The services hereunder are offered by PAY1, located at: Mindsarray Technologies Private Limited: 726, Raheja's Metroplex (IJIMIMA), Link Road, Malad West, Mumbai – 400064, India. Overview of Remittance Application The Pay1 remit app provides you the Fastest, Easiest and Most Efficient Money Transfer Service in India. Pay 1 in association with corresponding bank partners brings you the convenience of transferring money from your place of residence to any Bank account across the country in a secure way. Eligibility
- Already Registered Retailer with Pay1.
- If the retailer wants to use the Pay1 Remit Service then he/she needs to provide the KYC and all the other related documents.
- Once verification completed, then they will be called as Customer Service Point(CSP)
Prohibited Conduct By using the Services you agree not to:
- Only limited access to the app features is available to the users where the Documents (KYC) is in pending verification. They are not permitted to avail of the Send Money service in the application.
- The Registered User agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information, as prompted by the Document management screen.
- The Registered User will be solely and absolutely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of all Registered User IDs(mobile number) and Registered User Passwords and be fully responsible and liable for all transactions and activities that occur under the Registered User's ID(mobile number) and using the Registered User’s Password, including any unauthorized use or misuse of such Registered User ID and/or Registered User Password and Pay1 shall have no obligation to verify the authenticity of any such transaction or activity
- Use the Services for any purposes other than to money transfer to access the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as such services are offered by PAY1
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity
- Infringe our or any third party's intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy
- Use the Services if You are under the age of eighteen (18) without a parental sponsor or in any event use the Services if You are under the age of thirteen (13) years old even with a parental sponsor and in accordance with applicable law
- Post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person
- Post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic in nature
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information You provide to PAY1
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services and the Site or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Services in a n automated manner
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services and the application or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such prohibition is expressly prohibited by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any other user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the application without prior written permission
- Interfere or disrupt this app or networks connected to this app
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure/ network
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass the application robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Services
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our app or to manipulate your presence on our Site
- Sell the Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it
- Use the facilities and capabilities of the application to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others
- Breach this Agreement or any other PAY1 agreement or policy
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Use the app to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the application.
- Use the Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to PAY1, a third party or You
- Take any action that may cause PAY1 to lose any of the Services from its service providers
- Send automated request of any kind to the app system without express permission in advance from PAY1.
- Don’t hesitate to accept the RBI and NPCI rules and regulations which is related to money transfer services.
- If Pay1 Remit requests registration information from You, You will provide with true, accurate, current, and complete information
- You agree to log out from your accounts at the end of each session for Your own security
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have its written consent to do so
- Download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect its products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner
- Subject to guidelines/notifications issued by RBI from time to time these limitations may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of Pay1 Remit Wallet without prior intimation to the CSP.
- Pay1 reserves the right to suspend/discontinue Pay1 Remit Wallet Services to You at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following:
- For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by RBI from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document
- You shall pay the service charges prescribed by pay1 in the form and manner prescribed for money transfer service.
- Pay1 may at its discretion, change, amend, increase, or reduce the Service Charges without prior intimation to the customer.
- Any value in Pay1 wallet that is utilized towards making payments for any transaction shall be automatically debited from your pay1 Wallet.
- Our responsibility is to provide you the service charge for the each money transfer transaction on basis of the amount transferred with respect to the RBI rules and regulations.
- Wallet expiry and balance forfeiture will depend upon the inactive use of Your wallet for a long period of time wherein Pay1 Wallet reserves the rights to forfeit the amount in accordance with prevalent regulatory guidelines.
- Charges pertaining to transactions shall be in accordance with RBI guidelines as applicable from time to time.
Termination; Agreement Violations You agree that PAY1, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate Your account (or any part thereof) or Your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of Your account, Your user profile, or Your recipient profile, at any time. PAY1 may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Services or any account You may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and You agree that PAY1 will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies PAY1 may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, You agree to immediately stop using the Services. Limitation of Liability and Damages In no event will PAY1 or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners, or suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, (ii) the services, the site or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, even if PAY1 or a PAY1 authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will PAY1 or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers' total liability to You for all damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to (i) this Agreement, (ii) the Services, (iii) Your use or inability to use the Services or the Site (including any and all Materials) or any Reference Sites, or (iv) any other interactions with PAY1, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by You, if any, for using the portion of the Services or the Site giving rise to the cause of action or One Thousand Rupees (Rs.1000), whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that PAY1 has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and PAY1, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and PAY1. PAY1 would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to You. In such cases, PAY1's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, save, and hold PAY1, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to Your use or misuse of the Services or of the Site, any violation by You of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. PAY1 reserves the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify PAY1, including rights to settle, and You agree to cooperate with PAY1's defense and settlement of these claims. PAY1 will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement. Disclaimer; No Warranties To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, PAY1 and its third-party partners, licensors, and suppliers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from PAY1 or through the services or the site will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You expressly acknowledge that as used in this section, the term "PAY1" includes PAY1's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontractors and affiliated companies. You acknowledge that PAY1 is a reseller and is not liable for any 3rd party (telcos & suppliers) obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances, whether to any such telco's subscribers or otherwise. You expressly agree that use of the services and the site is at your sole risk. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site or on the internet generally. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. The services and the site and any data, information, third party software, reference sites, services, or software made available in conjunction with or through the services and the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available," "with all faults" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. PAY1, and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the data, PAY1 software, functions, or any other information offered on or through the services, the site or any reference sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.PAY1 and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the services, the site or any reference sites at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system and device) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data. We do not authorize anyone to make any warranty on our behalf and you should not rely on any such statement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement. In no event will PAY1 be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the site.
- “KYC” stands for Know Your Customer and refers to the various norms, rules, laws and statutes issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
- Pay1 is required to obtain personal identification details from you before any Services can be delivered and at the time of Registration and/ or on a later date, for availing and / or continuation of the Pay1.
- The collection, verification, audit and maintenance of correct and updated customer information is a continuous process and Pay1 reserves the right, at any time, to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with all relevant and applicable KYC requirements.
- We reserve the right to discontinue Services/ reject applications for Pay1 Remit at any time if there are discrepancies in information and/or documentation provided by you.
- Any information provided to us with the intention of securing Pay1 shall vest with us, and may be used, for any purpose consistent with any applicable law or regulation, at its discretion.
- Subject to guidelines/notifications issued by RBI from time to time these limitations may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of Pay1 without prior intimation you.